- The best place to go fishing is the same place everyone else goes. True/False
- The most original Father’s Day gift, by far, is a necktie. True/False
- The best time to cook a steak is the day after its “eat by” date. True/False
- If you want to avoid the crowds, the best time to go Christmas shopping is on Black Friday. True/False
With absolutely no offense intended, if you answered “true” to any of the above statements, this blog probably is not for you.
For everyone else, it’s the same logic that dictates that the best time to purchase a new or replacement central air conditioning system is not at the beginning of the AC season or even during its height, but as it starts to wind down. You know, like now.
Yes, that may take a little forward thinking, but if you’re the forward thinking type and can tell, for example, that your current system has very little left to give, you could save yourself a whole lot of money by purchasing your new system now instead of waiting until next year.
- While it’s far from set in stone, there’s a rule of thumb in the HVAC industry that if you haven’t purchased or decided to purchase a new AC system by July 1, you’re going to push that purchase off until at least next year..
- Local AC companies typically stock enough inventory to meet the expected demand, which often falls short of expectations.
- Local AC companies have technicians and installers who they need to keep busy. And if nobody’s buying a new AC system, they’re not as busy as everyone concerned would like them to be. But they still need to be paid.
What does that all add up to? Right: the later in the season, the more you’re likely to save big bucks on a new, high efficiency AC system. Contact Optimum Air Co today for a free in-home consultation and new system quote, and find out how much you can save on the very best in summertime indoor comfort.