See if You Qualify for a Federal Tax Credit on Your New Heating or Air System.
These credits are available now and through the end of 2103. Even better, you can still qualify if you purchased your system on or after January 1, 2012.
Qualifying Heating Systems ($150 tax credit)
- Natural gas, propane, or oil furnaces with an AFUE of at least 95
- Natural gas, propane, or oil boilers with an AFUE of at least 95
Qualifying Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems ($300 tax credit)
- Split system (ductless) central air -conditioners with the highest efficiency CEE* tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (16 SEER; 13 EER)
- Packaged central air-conditioners with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (14 SEER; 12 EER)
- Split system electric heat pumps with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (8.5 HSPF; 12.5 EER; 15 SEER)
- Packaged electric heat pumps with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 8.0 HSPF; 12.0 EER; 14 SEER)
Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan ($50 tax credit)
- This tax credit applies to qualifying fans used in a natural gas, propane, or oil furnace with an annual electricity use of no more than 2% of the total energy use of the furnace
Call for more details or a new system quote. And be sure to check with your accountant on tax credit eligibility.
Contact us to schedule service or request a quote