This is a head scratcher for us; if you don’t mind, it’s one we’d like to share with you.
You know what the number one thing people like you look for on a heating and cooling company website like ours? The phone number. We have the data to support that, and there’s not even a close second.
And while that often leads to quickly made phone calls and new business for us, which is great, we and many of our competitors have gone to a lot of trouble to create websites and other marketing materials that tell you more about who we are, what we do, and why we might very well be the one you end up calling anyway, even after a fairly extensive search.
But choosing us just because our phone number was easy to find? Heck, now we know what the prom queen must feel like when she’s chosen strictly based on her looks.
Here’s the point: we love the phone calls and the chance to bring our talents to bear on new and existing customers alike. But we also work hard to build relationships with our customers by getting to know them and their specific indoor comfort needs, and then by demonstrating our unique abilities to meet those needs in a constantly timely, professional, and budget-friendly fashion.
Hence, this blog, one written especially for anyone who might now be encountering Optimum Air Co. and website for the very first time. Because if you like what you read about us in the rest of this blog, chances are we have a very long and mutually agreeable relationship just waiting to get underway:
- We offer the “same great rate, 8 to 8,” Monday through Friday along with Saturdays from 8 AM to 3 PM.
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
- Our technicians and installers are N.A.T.E. certified, and that’s the highest recognized standard of excellence in the heating and cooling industry today.
- Ours is a drug-free environment where each prospective employee is thoroughly screened and background checked before an offer of employment is extended.
- We’re not the kind of company that rests on its laurels or knowledge; instead, we’re constantly training to re-inforce existing skills while learning new ones.
- Our trucks are well-stocked to help facilitate faster job completion.
- We pay as much attention to the quality of your indoor as we do the temperature during the heating and cooling seasons alike. With improved quality indoor air, you’ll not only feel better but experience lower utility costs, as well.
Does that sound like a company you’d like to know more about? We certainly hope so; in fact, we invite you to call us now or anytime at all and give us a chance to earn your business. Your family’s well-being will always be our chief concern, and it shows in everything we do. That, ultimately, is the Optimum Air Co. way.